It consists of cleaning and disinfection of air conditioning equipment with the application of various products such as bactericide and fungicide that serve to eliminate bad odors, fungi, bacteria, mites and other dust.
In preventive maintenance the following points are carried out:
- Hygienization and cleaning of interior batteries.
- Cleaning of external batteries.
- Filter cleaning.
- Checking electricity consumption.
- Check the pressure of the refrigerant gases.
Corrective maintenance involves making repairs for breakdowns or failures when they occur.
They are everyday problems and commonly seen in devices in which periodic preventive maintenance was not carried out.
There are different types of breakdowns such as:
- Loss of refrigerant gas in Split equipment.
- Breaks due to excess dust.
- Electrical disturbances.
- Residues in evaporated batteries as in condenser batteries.