The logistics services for maintenance, repair and operations are focused on the auxiliary processes and products that support those internal operations that are not identified as part of the final product nor are they in the brand’s own definition. We talk about, for example, consumables, industrial equipment, furniture, computer equipment, transformer maintenance, etc.
- Reduction in transport costs of between 20% and 25%
- Productivity improvement of between 15% and 25%
- Inventory value reduction of up to 25%
- Reduction of warehousing costs of up to 25%
- Procurement cost savings of 10-20%
Outsourcing logistics services for maintenance, repair and operations associated with the supply chain is an option that has already been chosen by more than 30% of the world’s largest companies.